PatchedIW5M - Simple ESP

Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
IW5M - Simple ESP
Due to the dozens of PMs the I've received last weeks about an ESP for IW5M I decided to make one... It's just a Bones ESP... nothing special. I won't release any aimbot for IW5M, so don't ask. I don't want to ruin the last version of MW3 where I still have some fun playing.

This is now: Undetected

Read This
1. Inject while on the main menu. Injecting in-game will crash the game.
2. As soon as you inject the game might freeze for some seconds, be patient, it'll come back



IW5M-ESP.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/f14c...is/1347853784/

Some credits that I forgot before...
g0dly for the structs and some offsets and BaberzZ for the aCI Bypass
IW5M-ESP_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 2,541 downloads Scanning…
nice work like everytime ^^
Nice!!!
Thanks <3
thank you i have been waiting for one of these
Why did you do this? fail now free mw3 will be you all now
aaaaww yeah i was waiting for this !
u just fucked thee game up thank u very much for ur mistake to realease this shet
Quote Originally Posted by malekt View Post
u just fucked thee game up thank u very much for ur mistake to realease this shet
true, big mistake
Quote Originally Posted by malekt View Post
u just fucked thee game up thank u very much for ur mistake to realease this shet
But Already have hacks in FourDeltaOne... I saw many people taking MOABS with wallhack.
Quote Originally Posted by IssoeDoido View Post
But Already have hacks in FourDeltaOne... I saw many people taking MOABS with wallhack.
there is not hacks, game itself has internal wallhack(something like that) but is patchet now, not external hacks
Damn
i want this already!!!
Quote Originally Posted by IssoeDoido View Post
Tentei testar todos também, até os antigões, nada funciona...
Pois é , onde será que esse povo conseguiu o wall pro iw5m heim! muito estranho!
Enough of this discussion.. This is Off Topic already
I only want an approve
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us