QuestionSolvedI can't Bypass GG.. I don't know how to do.. I'm on Vista x64 bits..

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I can't Bypass GG.. I don't know how to do.. I'm on Vista x64 bits..
Hi guys, i don't know how to Bypass Gameguard. I tryed like it was in other threads, but it doesn't works because its on Win 7.. I'm on Vista x64 bits and i don't know how to do , can someone help me plz ? Sorry if i make mistakes , my english isn't good, and i don't have knowledges about computers too x)
simple solution is change ur OS( vista to Windows7) ...............
You need Windows 7 as far as I know. Try contacting one of the three people mentioned at the top of this (click here) thread and see if it's possible to do it on another OS.

Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?