How i Inject a Script

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How i Inject a Script
Hey,

How i inject a Script in DayZ.?
I had a Bypass and Scripts but i'm a newbie and do not now how i Start this.

Any Help pls.
Quote Originally Posted by Julii3npl4iboy View Post
Hey,

How i inject a Script in DayZ.?
I had a Bypass and Scripts but i'm a newbie and do not now how i Start this.

Any Help pls.
Yeh same here I have a bypass and some scripts but dont know to use them
yup same here I use AimLoader hack and got a file from another scripter but when i put that file in my scripts folder it crashes game. I would like to be able to modify scripts in my folder and not sure what im doing? any help from someone would be greatly appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by RoastBeef View Post
yup same here I use AimLoader hack and got a file from another scripter but when i put that file in my scripts folder it crashes game. I would like to be able to modify scripts in my folder and not sure what im doing? any help from someone would be greatly appreciated
You're asking for help on here and not their forums? Post it on their forums and I'll help you out on there
SEARCH BUTTON THATS ALL TO SAY
If it came with an Executer then all you have to do is play with a few buttons and find the execute thing.
Try looking it up in google or something, it's kinda hard to tell were it is for us people that only read what you typed and not what you see =)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?