SmileL96 Decimate

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
That is not bad. But I don't like how the scope is.

It's too... cartoon-ish. And I also like the honeycomb pattern, but the heart looks outstretched than on the dtx file. And I like the decal on the hammer(that's what its called?)
Looks better as a .DTX imo
I think this is pretty cool.
Nice mod
DTX looked better to me. On a side note, if you noticed that C+P scope you have a little gradient going on there. Doesn't really flow
I love it... Just that scope... Needs to go or be editted.
Nice one. pretty much like BM
How i install ? Im new ):
Check the tutorial section.
I think the scope maybe just a tad darker i like the texture and pattern good job
Yar the scope, imo.

The emblem should be moved a bit down.
and maybe darker bands on the scope.

Gj
That thing looks awsome!
So do you just put it in the game folder? o_O
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us