Little Question....
Hello everyone, please i gm delete this post if it goes against the laws of the site, but I doubt this and I would ask you if you could do.
as I know very well the process of adding weapons I was wondering if this was possible even in the capsule shop.
I'll explain:
if I use the normal procedure I will be able to buy weapons or objects that normally I would not have (cherry, kevlar, stg ..... 7 days) using the knife redduck.
But if instead of using the redduck I used the count of the euro caps, and as I put the object aeria caps ..... I could to buy the much-admired weapons (TPG1 epko, mosin, predator ....) without using aeria points?
I know that the capsules are server-sided .... but I think if I'm going to affect the caps changing addresses and changing value ... I think one thing becomes feasible.
thanks for the replies ... sorry my bad english
as I know very well the process of adding weapons I was wondering if this was possible even in the capsule shop.
I'll explain:
if I use the normal procedure I will be able to buy weapons or objects that normally I would not have (cherry, kevlar, stg ..... 7 days) using the knife redduck.
But if instead of using the redduck I used the count of the euro caps, and as I put the object aeria caps ..... I could to buy the much-admired weapons (TPG1 epko, mosin, predator ....) without using aeria points?
I know that the capsules are server-sided .... but I think if I'm going to affect the caps changing addresses and changing value ... I think one thing becomes feasible.
thanks for the replies ... sorry my bad english