If your gonna preview your Hack..
-
-
-
-
Spam to prevent mouse overs
-
-
-
-
So I see posts that preview supposedly undetected awesome V.I.P. hacks, that is most likely a fake.
If your gonna release a preview of your hack, at least
-Record a video using the hack if you can on a map that was released in current update your hack is for, or with a gun if there was no new map released.
-Take a screenshot of update stuff Z8Games post on the menu after logging in if its a menu hack.
If your someone whose gonna preview a hack, at least get some more proof than some screenshot on the login screen.
-
-
-
Spam to prevent mouse overs
-
-
-
-
So I see posts that preview supposedly undetected awesome V.I.P. hacks, that is most likely a fake.
If your gonna release a preview of your hack, at least
-Record a video using the hack if you can on a map that was released in current update your hack is for, or with a gun if there was no new map released.
-Take a screenshot of update stuff Z8Games post on the menu after logging in if its a menu hack.
If your someone whose gonna preview a hack, at least get some more proof than some screenshot on the login screen.
