Build Error PLEASE HELP!
Hey everybody so I'm new to coding and making D3D and when I try to compile my hack (Build) This Error Comes up:
I'm using Visual Basic 2010 Express.
Tell me if you want me to upload my code.
I'm using http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-tutorial.html Tutorial.
Please help me @ All Coders
I'm using Visual Basic 2010 Express.
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: D3DV1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1> deadhellmenu.cpp 1>c:\users\ukgc\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\d3d v1\d3dv1\deadhellmenu.cpp(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdafx.h': No such file or directory 1> deadhellsound.cpp 1> Building : DeadHell D3D Menu 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhellsound.cpp(8): error C2664: 'sndPlaySoundW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'LPCSTR' to 'LPCWSTR' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhellsound.cpp(12): error C2664: 'sndPlaySoundW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'LPCSTR' to 'LPCWSTR' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1> deadhellfont.cpp 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhellfont.cpp(51): error C2664: 'strcpy' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'TCHAR [80]' to 'char *' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1> deadhellbase.cpp 1> Building : DeadHell D3D Menu 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhelldetour.h(49): error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'LPCSTR' to 'LPCWSTR' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhellbase.cpp(316): error C2664: 'CreateWindowExW' : cannot convert parameter 3 from 'const char [1]' to 'LPCWSTR' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1>c:\users\ukgc\desktop\d3d folder\deadhellbase.cpp(347): error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR' 1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast 1> Generating Code... ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I'm using http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-tutorial.html Tutorial.
Please help me @ All Coders