Takistan Life server

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Takistan Life server
I know this has nothing to do with DayZ, but there is not an ArmA 2 section, and this is the closest thing to it.

Anyway, I now host a Takistan Life server. It is 24/7 and really smooth. It is a legit server (no hacks) and has already become very populated.

If you are interested in playing, reply with your skype name, and I'll add you and give you all of the server information.

Also, a $20.00 Dollar donation gets you Teamspeak and Server Admin for LIFE.

paypal: mgmserver@yahoo.com
get on teh skypes
Quote Originally Posted by tepee07 View Post
get on teh skypes
I have a new skype, and Im not making it public. Post yours :P
xtepee07x


/10 letters
CryziesX Nevo Director
Also, I have 20 whitelist slots available. If you would be interested, the slot will be 5 USD per month. That money helps go to the cost of the server, and to upgrade it to a higher slot server.

If you abuse your whitelist, you will be removed from it.
Guys i joined his server and its pretty dam fun will probably be playing this einstead of chernaurus for a while :P If anyone comes and plays join my gang , lets sell some coke, shoots some cops and rob some banks
Quote Originally Posted by Milldot View Post
Guys i joined his server and its pretty dam fun will probably be playing this einstead of chernaurus for a while :P If anyone comes and plays join my gang , lets sell some coke, shoots some cops and rob some banks
And I will be the unstoppable force that prevents you from doing all of your aforementioned shenanigans.
lets sell some coke, shoots some cops and rob some banks
tduncan31 is my Skype. Do I need to install anything to play?
BadAss Server!!!
I got banned two times from his server..
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?