ExclamationRELEASE:Tapping With A LabTop!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
RELEASE:Tapping With A LabTop!
RIGHT NOW WE ARE TESTING IN ALPHA CH 10 ROOM 98 PW IS 69!


Ok so I have always liked the idea of tapping, But I always got screwed over because I had a wireless internet labtop.So I found a way! My labtop is a dell inspirion E1505. I know tapping works for this im not sure if it will with other labtops.

Here is what you do

1.Check your F2 key. If it has a picture that looks like a tower with a signal etc. This means it can connect and dissconnect your internet.
2.Go in a game in combatarms make sure your conected to the internet lol.
3. Get in a safe spot and press FN+F2 and if everybody freezes your dissconnected
4.Kill as many people you can in about 1 minute 30 seconds.
5.Reconnect pressing the same buttons.

The bad thing about this is, after every game you have to re open combat arms.

This does work do not flame me I use it daily, Any questions message me via PM or in game my User is : iLoveSexs

All credits go to me! If this works please thank me!

Happy Tapping
There are also programs called "Smugglers" for maplestory that disconnect your internet to sneak items out of party quests, they work to Tap for Combat Arms.
Edit: I added you in game, wanna own noobs?
you can do that with any computer, labtop or desktop. well...i dont know a way for wireless internet users, but all you have to do is unplug your internet cord. mine is blue lol. just make sure you plug it in within 2 mins, and your right you do gotta restart CA after every match..unless you only unplug for like 20secs, then it will usually work. but thx for helpin out those labtop users
Quote Originally Posted by jake1031 View Post
you can do that with any computer, labtop or desktop. well...i dont know a way for wireless internet users, but all you have to do is unplug your internet cord. mine is blue lol. just make sure you plug it in within 2 mins, and your right you do gotta restart CA after every match..unless you only unplug for like 20secs, then it will usually work. but thx for helpin out those labtop users

Thanks, And yea I always wanted to find a way to help sombody with wireless.
I have actually looked for a smuggler but never found one that worked. If you could post a link to one ill put it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Gypse View Post
Ok so I have always liked the idea of tapping, But I always got screwed over because I had a wireless internet labtop.So I found a way! My labtop is a dell inspirion E1505. I know tapping works for this im not sure if it will with other labtops.

Here is what you do

1.Check your F2 key. If it has a picture that looks like a tower with a signal etc. This means it can connect and dissconnect your internet.
2.Go in a game in combatarms make sure your conected to the internet lol.
3. Get in a safe spot and press FN+F2 and if everybody freezes your dissconnected
4.Kill as many people you can in about 1 minute 30 seconds.
5.Reconnect pressing the same buttons.

The bad thing about this is, after every game you have to re open combat arms.

This does work do not flame me I use it daily, Any questions message me via PM or in game my User is : iLoveSexs

All credits go to me! If this works please thank me!

Happy Tapping
Thanks, I have the same laptop amazingly! I have always wanted to know this also. Can you tell me what the "WiFi" thing in the green highlighted locks do?

EDIT: What does MediaDirect do also?
Quote Originally Posted by hsicarlos View Post
Thanks, I have the same laptop amazingly! I have always wanted to know this also. Can you tell me what the "WiFi" thing in the green highlighted locks do?

EDIT: What does MediaDirect do also?

Media direct is useless.

You will know your dissconnected when the green wifi thing turns off and when u reconnect it will light up.
Nice find, i tried it on my laptop and it actually works!
Again the downside is, is that u gotta re-start combat arms after every game
nice, thanx!
this isn't a release........
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
this isn't a release........
Whats your point? Posting for no reason?
Mine is F8, Toshiba Laptop. Anyways, I can only do about 15 seconds or it boots me.
wtf what is a labtop i thought it was a (laptop) ?!?!?!?!?
Its spelled two ways. Just like shoppe and shop.
I have been doing this for a while. My laptop has a button that says wireless and I just switch it off. The only bad thing is that you must kill fast so you won't disconnect and also the enemy can still kill you if they find your hiding spot. Don't disconnect for more than a minute if you do not want to restart combat arms at the end of the game.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us