How to Farm Exp/Gp

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How to Farm Exp/Gp
I'm gonna give you a couple of easy ways to earn alot of EXP/GP fast.


~(1)~ Nexemis HQ
  1. Buy a spec+Minigun+Warlord
  2. Kill the Helicopter with the minigun
  3. Profit?!?

  • This is the fastest way to earn over 800EXP in one game.
  • Nexon basically gives away 100% Passes now, and you can get those from Grey Hisecs
  • If you get over 200K points in one game, you should earn about 1000 EXP without passes.


~(2)~ Nexemis Labs
  1. Buy a Spec+Minigun+Warlord
  2. Kill the Robots, Helicopters, and Bosses with the minigun
  3. Profit?!?

  • This Missions takes a little longer than Nexemis HQ and earns Less EXP
  • Use Exp/GP passes to make sure that your hard work doesn't go to waste
  • there are more things to kill, so you should easily earn over 250K exp


~(3)~ Quarantine Regen
  1. Buy what ever you use for Quar
  2. Camp with a large group of people
  3. Kill some Zombies
  4. Go to the Safe Rooms
  5. Profit

  • This is the longest Method of earning EXP/GP, but can be the most rewarding if your good
  • Getting more than 5 Survivals in a Nine Round game gaurantees Over 900 EXP
  • Getting a Double/Double (10 Human Kills/10 Infections) will get you about 1000 Exp


Enjoy ranking up fast!
Le approved
I can earn way more than 1000 without EXP PASSES in less amount of time doing Black Lung/Cabin Fever with random players
EARNING 1,6 - 1,9k EXP Each game with 100% PASSES
I can make a better tutorial if you like
or u can powerlevel.. made 100k exp in a day QQ
I can get 20k + exp a game and about 3 to 5 k gp a game.
Skype: tryhardzgamer
I vouch for method 1. Method 3 takes longer is more boring...
Farming HQ can be very costly, as you are purchasing a spec, a minigun, and possibly more. It used to be the #1 farming method a year ago, however playing Arms Race on Junk Flea gives much faster results and possibly more EXP. (I don't know because I don't do HQ anymore) I got from MAJ 1 to MAJ 3 in about two days, spending just a few hours of playing Arms Race with a 500% EXP boost. I earned about 6-8% per match, and each one lasted probably 15-25 minutes, probably less.
Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
Farming HQ can be very costly, as you are purchasing a spec, a minigun, and possibly more. It used to be the #1 farming method a year ago, however playing Arms Race on Junk Flea gives much faster results and possibly more EXP. (I don't know because I don't do HQ anymore) I got from MAJ 1 to MAJ 3 in about two days, spending just a few hours of playing Arms Race with a 500% EXP boost. I earned about 6-8% per match, and each one lasted probably 15-25 minutes, probably less.
Yea, that does seen logical cause really all the guns are supplied for u
These methods were already being used ... I think most the "mexicans" were already on their GOA Trail
Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
These methods were already being used ... I think most the "mexicans" were already on their GOA Trail
Yea but still its good for the new beginners that want to know how
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?