QuestionI may have found something...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I may have found something...
Using WPE (packet editor) I replayed the shooting packet, over and over... however, it didn't shoot. Which was interesting, since I was using the bolt action sniper, HOWEVER, for every shot it was taking away 3 to 4 bullets instead of 1. So... I was wondering if this effected damage, like, 1 bullet = 4 instead of 1? I'm not sure. But, I found this an interesting find.. so I thought I would share
Sounds interesting, I don't know much of anything about how you could use it well, but I'm sure someone else could tell you if it could be helpful.
The packets you send only go through when you legitimately shoot resulting in multishot.
Quote Originally Posted by akko View Post
The packets you send only go through when you legitimately shoot resulting in multishot.
That's what I was saying, as a ''multi-shot'' but, I don't know much. May just be the gun takes away 3-4 bullets at a time in the bar at the bottom right anyway.
does anyone has a working aimbot? / autoaim?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?