HelpLSS VB.Net

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
LSS VB.Net
Hey guys.
I am finally starting to get into VB.Net, and wanted to code a BHop script for CS:S.

I heard that you can somehow input LSS code

Code:
client=getBaseAddr("client.dll")
    vgui=getBaseAddr("vgui2.dll")
    escAddr=vgui+0x4DCCF
    waterAddr=client+0x515A54
    airAddr=client+0x4A6A00
    cmd("unbind space")
    while keyDown(35)==0 do
  if keyDown(32)~=0 and readmem(airAddr,4)==0 and readmem(escAddr,4)==0 then
    rawcmd("+jump\n")
    wait(25)
    rawcmd("-jump\n")
  elseif keyDown(32)~=0 and readmem(waterAddr,4)>=1 then
    rawcmd("+jump\n")
    wait(10)
    rawcmd("-jump\n")
  else
  wait(10)
  end
    end
into a program that will work in CS:S.
Anyone know how to do this?
Yes, I can update the offsets myself, just need help making it work!

This is just an example, I would later want to get into coding a multi hack.

Thanks!
Roger
Not sure if sending commands to console is possible without managed code.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Not sure if sending commands to console is possible without managed code.
How would you go about writing a simpler, let's say... wallhack which is fairly simple, to it?

Sorry I'm new, trying to learn!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us