Coding Simple Wall Hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Coding Simple Wall Hack
Guys Is Coding Simple Wallhack Hard ?
I want to know too. :v
Me too xD I want to learn how to code, hope its not hard :/
Source Wallhack?
It isn't.
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
It isn't.
some time ago was not hard bk you could use simpel memory hook , but now you need D3D hook base so it's harder
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
some time ago was not hard bk you could use simpel memory hook , but now you need D3D hook base so it's harder
I think they are talking only about wallhack, so without base ..
They didnt say something about a base ..
But I dont care :P
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
I think they are talking only about wallhack, so without base ..
They didnt say something about a base ..
But I dont care :P
Yah you are very pro coder you can go play tetris. How to make a wallhack whitout a base >? they are asking for a .dll that has only wallhack .
?
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
Yah you are very pro coder you can go play tetris. How to make a wallhack whitout a base >? they are asking for a .dll that has only wallhack .
?
1. I didnt say that I'm a pro coder
2. They asked for a simple wallhack, for me is that only the wallhack. No Base
rigth its not easy...:P

In CFPH XD....
Nice necropost guys
You need to learn the fundamentals of C++, API Hooking, and the basics of DirectX. Once you get that done, you can hook any DirectX supported game.

Now if you wanna c+ p then just look for a base for this game and hook DIP.
WallHack is Simply if you have a Hook but the hook is not so easy
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?