Botting Methods
Hey guys, it's been a while but I'm probably going to start botting on RS again, but need some help finding a good way to make GP..
I've spent the last week looking for money making methods but none of which seem to be reliable (except for raw summer pie's and staking)
Some of the common one's I've looked into:
Anti-dragon shield seller
Ash seller
Wildy looter
Vials
Chins
(to name a few)
So do any of you guys know a good mass bot money making method? If not, any reliable MM method would be nice cc:
I've spent the last week looking for money making methods but none of which seem to be reliable (except for raw summer pie's and staking)
Some of the common one's I've looked into:
Anti-dragon shield seller
Ash seller
Wildy looter
Vials
Chins
(to name a few)
So do any of you guys know a good mass bot money making method? If not, any reliable MM method would be nice cc:


