Improved Sniper Scope + some weapon texture

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Improved Sniper Scope + some weapon texture
hi there this is my first release, not a hack , just texture replacing adding ELITE TEXTURES and other textures that I found in iw_06

this "pack" replace 4 default weapon texture ( classic ,snow, d.urban , red) and the default sniper scope


NEVER DETECTABLE and compatible with all versions

 
Screenshots



installation :drag and drop the files in the folders IW_06 and IW_04 to the iwi files with the same name (you can open it with Winrar)

OR you can use THIS




I hope all is ok

PS:sorry bad english
New textures by dyv MPGH_mpgh.net.rar46 KB · 685 downloads Clean
/Moved to Texture Section
/File approved
Great job. I couldn't find the files, so I used the installer you suggested and it all worked a treat, Thanks dude
Awesome, scope is truly better
thank you
THANKS"Files different from Server
icant play mw3 now
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us