ArrowCan i sell youtube likes for rsgp? if not please delete

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
Well the way I said is what i would prefer, just exchange the account for the rsgp or usd . I know you dont think thats a good way but i dont know of another way

So that would come down to how many USD exactly?
well either 70m rsgp or id say $50 usd.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
well either 70m rsgp or id say $50 usd.
Could offer you $40 USD PayPal right now, incl. all valid recovery information.
Na , i feel the account is worth more.. actually alot more than my $50 . But now id actually like to change to rsgp only for the small fact that im paranoid about paypal (charge back and all)
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
Na , i feel the account is worth more.. actually alot more than my $50 . But now id actually like to change to rsgp only for the small fact that im paranoid about paypal (charge back and all)
You should realize that I have done trades worth over $500 USD.
Why on earth would I chargeback $50 USD ...
Idk, ive just had trouble with paypal in the past haha. Id just take rsgp for the time being
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
Idk, ive just had trouble with paypal in the past haha. Id just take rsgp for the time being
Nothing to worry about, I'd prefer $50 USD PayPal.
eh, Like I say im just ganna hold on to the account and let it get even more rare. I dont wanna mess with it at the moment, im makin some rsgp from my service. Ill be sure to post again when i want to sell RED
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
eh, Like I say im just ganna hold on to the account and let it get even more rare. I dont wanna mess with it at the moment, im makin some rsgp from my service. Ill be sure to post again when i want to sell RED
Would like to discuss this on MSN please.
You can add me: woutervvelsen@live.nl
Ive added you
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?