[FREE] Box Spawning Service

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[FREE] Box Spawning Service
I will re-open this when I am available again. I took it down today due to there being 4-5 posts already active.
Do you not have a skype? also, can you do this on fallujah?
Quote Originally Posted by bloodfist45 View Post
Do you not have a skype? also, can you do this on fallujah?
Fallujah is currently only Vilayer, and will most likely stay that way. Most all hacks are disabled on their servers.
I do have skype, but I'm running aim via. web browser, it's easier that way.
You can also PM me if you don't have AIM.
Well i've came across plenty of hackers on here already, i dont get it?
Quote Originally Posted by bloodfist45 View Post
Well i've came across plenty of hackers on here already, i dont get it?
I have yet to even attempt to play Fallujah, so I'm not sure buddy.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us