[SEARCH]weapons

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SEARCH]weapons
i search for all the weapons plz (the codes with WPE)
some body know how to get other weapons?
cuz i know only to do:
P90,Desert Eagle,MP5k,AK47,M16,SSG
some body have other weapons?
are those things realy working? do other people see it?
Quote Originally Posted by kyo
are those things realy working? do other people see it?
I got the AK, When I kill someone its says: SimpleAs --> AK47 --> ....... Something like that, Its has the name of the gun in there and other people can see it. Is the P60 any good?
P90 is good if you want to get a good 10+ headshots on a person before the server can register it :P I like the m16 thing personally.
I know there are other weapons uploaded like a hand-held chain gun thing for scouts, no clue how to get it, and I don't know if all the weapons have been even loaded to the international warrock.
There are already tutorials for this.

*Topic closed*

you forgot to close it ;-) ~Kyo
#CLOSED#
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?