SolvedAre .dll hack still working after patch?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Are .dll hack still working after patch?
Mine are not, but yours? Is a pc problem or aeria patched them?
They removed DV
I'm gonna check. The launcher is still updating the game.

EDIT: Some of ny hacks still work. My UAV works.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I'm gonna check. The launcher is still updating the game.

EDIT: Some of ny hacks still work. My UAV works.
Mine are not working anymore, can u give me your UAV hack? PM me
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I'm gonna check. The launcher is still updating the game.

EDIT: Some of ny hacks still work. My UAV works.
Can you pm me the UAV ? Mines not working anymore..
Some of these hacks are patched with the new update.
Test each hack if they're patched
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us