I Need the New Uav hack (.DLL )

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I Need the New Uav hack (.DLL )
I Need the New Uav hack (.DLL )
Is there a new UAV hack already released? o:
You don't really "need" it, you probably just can't do well without it. :3
I have working UAV already :P
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
I have working UAV already :P
o.O you freaking baws bro
Quote Originally Posted by Naruto10150 View Post
o.O you freaking baws bro
i saved all scan patterns thats why i find the addresses that fast
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
I have working UAV already :P
Same pointer or new one?
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
i saved all scan patterns thats why i find the addresses that fast
want to share? ? xD

uhh i can beta test for u :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post


Same pointer or new one?
if it was the same pointers cant we just use the same hack already released? ...
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post


Same pointer or new one?

New
/ 10 char

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto10150 View Post
want to share? ? xD

uhh i can beta test for u :3 xD



if it was the same pointers cant we just use the same hack already released? ...
When i finished all sure but now servers are down and i need to rest so tired from work
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
New
/ 10 char

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------



When i finished all sure but now servers are down and i need to rest so tired from work
I really wanna get into making these. But i really dont know where to start. Any tips or guides. Maybe help me out on how you made your old one, so i can try to figure out how to make a new one? Personal use only of course.
Meaww im gonna give you 3,000 AP for christmas, thank you meaww
You didn't really need to make this topic, as the hackers are aware, and are probably already making a new and improved one.
Expect some new releases in a few days, that's my guess.
I need to you stop begging.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?