Changing keys

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing keys
I used Raiins key changer, seems my main key got banned some how so ima buy a new key for 20$. But first, I deleted the ArmA 2 OA folder within the regedit. and started up ArmA OA through steam, but its not readding another folder with my original key? And another question, once i get my new Key how could I change it? I know there is posts, but its kind of confusing. xd any help would be thankful.

--Nevermind. I got it d:
why buy new key for 20$ if you can get one for cheaper?
Quote Originally Posted by IBEUD View Post
why buy new key for 20$ if you can get one for cheaper?
Because I don't want to take a chance of someone using the key if i get sold one like one of my friend's.
I also want to know how to buy another from steam
You have to make a new steam account
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us