Thumbs upAnderson Inject

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looks clean enough.
/approved.
Thank You hero
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Looks clean enough.
/approved.
Nice injector but you could post a dll publish aimbot and chams that is working, even if only on servers without punkbuster.
That hack is just a test for injector.nothing else
Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelljs View Post
Nice injector but you could post a dll publish aimbot and chams that is working, even if only on servers without punkbuster.
Nice work.
Is that a hack or what is that? I will use aimbot and wallhack on bfh. Can I do this with this. If so, how can I do it?
Its just an injector,I'll remove other picture.
Quote Originally Posted by xHCx View Post
Is that a hack or what is that? I will use aimbot and wallhack on bfh. Can I do this with this. If so, how can I do it?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us