Try These Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Try These Hacks
Hey everybody! I got these hacks and I want to share them with you. Here you go. I'm only putting these hacks here so my friend can get them. Be grateful.

You must need winrar to get these.

1)Download all the files and put them on your desktop.
2)Make 2 copies of the d3dx9_33.dll file.
3)Put one of the copies in you Combat Arms folder.
4)Put the other copy in your system32 folder.
5)Put the rest of the files in your Combat Arms folder.
6)Run PerX.exe. (If on Vista run as Admin)
7)Click browse and open the xfire.dll and enrique.exe.dll
8)Now open up Combat Arms.
9)Click Game Start and then press Inject.
10)At the log in screen press insert.
11)Set the hacks the way you want them and log in.
12)Go pown them noobs.

IMPORTANT! Don't press insert while playing! Combat Arms will crash!

Sometimes it doesn't crash for me. If I try to change them my next game crashes.

Virus Scan:

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/1...1b19bf423c1fbdⓘ

You guys stop saying it's a virus. I have the virus scan right here. Sometimes it works for only one game. Other times I can use it continuously. Don't say it's a virus because of my number of posts either. The only reason this is my first post is because I only put them up here because my friend wanted them. I tried to e-mail them to him but his computer picks it up as unsafe and he can't get them.

So use them or not! I don't care.

By the way, remove the texture files from your folder. It makes it a lot better.
dll-Files.rarattachment deleted · 141 downloads before removal
Enrique-Files.zipattachment deleted · 131 downloads before removal
PerX.zipattachment deleted · 109 downloads before removal
xFire.rarattachment deleted · 129 downloads before removal
xFire.zipattachment deleted · 97 downloads before removal
wow u got alot of trojans there....
wow i :dont even wanna try this totally forgot a virus scan also i dont wanna take that much time downloading all that
maybe post the virus scan not the site for it that could be a virus...
haha im like totally being hard on you but seriously post the virus scan not the site for it.......because maybe thats not the virus scan for it or maybe the site has a virus or it has viruses but ur posting a virus scan for something else..
Quote Originally Posted by circaboy1 View Post
haha im like totally being hard on you but seriously post the virus scan not the site for it.......because maybe thats not the virus scan for it or maybe the site has a virus or it has viruses but ur posting a virus scan for something else..
Says the triple Poster you know you should get banned.
also considering this is ur 1st post..
I think these hacks are patched...
OMG CIRCA U NOOB u like QUADRUPLED posted honestly ur such a noob read the rules before making an account SOMEONE DELETE ALL THOSE POST!
Great man, i have menu to.But D/C again.
SORRY every1 for duble postin
Quote Originally Posted by circaboy1 View Post
just becuase some1 talkes alot dosent make them a noob the stuff came to my head after each post there no rule agaisnt posting...
theres something called the "edit" button, you should look into it before you QUADRUPLE post
and yes there are posting rules, of course you wouldn't know that because choobs like you have never read the rules
Has any1 even tried it yet b4 complaining
i did it dosent work for me
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us