SolvedStarting C++ Programming

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Starting C++ Programming
Hello,

I am new to programming.

I want to learn programming to make a third party mod for a closed source game.
I have the book "C++ Primer Plus".
What else I must have to read and learn to make a mod.
I want to learn game hacking
Please recommend me some books for my purpose above mentioned.
But That's not thing I am looking for. I want to make a multiplayer mod for a game and want to know what all thing is require to do so,
Kindly Helpz
Quote Originally Posted by Raven97 View Post
But That's not thing I am looking for. I want to make a multiplayer mod for a game and want to know what all thing is require to do so,
Kindly Helpz
You need to learn some stuff first. Which is listed there.
And pretty much what Hell_Demon said.
You'll require MUCH more knowledge then you'll be able to get in the next few years. I'd recommend quitting right now, especially if the only reason you want to learn how to program is to make multiplayer mods.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us