OutdatedMW3 'Universal' ESP - [v 1.4]

Posts 16–30 of 153 · Page 2 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


No, not what he meant. He asks.


---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------


He can also be: @ @cardoow


---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------


Asking/Begging isn't allowed.
This is a forum rule.
Sorry, didnt know
It works perfect for me , like all your other ESP´s . Awesome work, + rep !

cheers
@MarkHC I sent you a pm (either on your regular/backup) on how to bypass the crashes.
Yay pattern scans :P
Updated:
-Added NoRecoil
-Added Lasers

 
SPOILER


Very cool Downloaded + Thanked. Will add distance?
Quote Originally Posted by elementnature View Post
Very cool Downloaded + Thanked. Will add distance?
Forgot about that.. But yes, I'll add it.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

Forgot about that.. But yes, I'll add it.
Awesome thanks. Cool work with laser addition. Is there a way to make a hack that would add laser without injection? I would like to use on an account that would not get ban for sure. just wondering
Quote Originally Posted by elementnature View Post
Awesome thanks. Cool work with laser addition. Is there a way to make a hack that would add laser without injection? I would like to use on an account that would not get ban for sure. just wondering
Yes, you can.
GOT serious bugs mate!(for tekno)
1.ally and enemy both got the 3d boxes so really it's really hard to recognize(major problem).
2.Bot Not showing the names.
Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
GOT serious bugs mate!(for tekno)
1.ally and enemy both got the 3d boxes so really it's really hard to recognize(major problem).
2.Bot Not showing the names.
Already fixed that some hours ago.. redownload it
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Already fixed that some hours ago.. redownload it
my bad sorry i didn't saw the thread 2nd time!! but this time u r really fast in update don't u

BTW thanks 4 da update mate!
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Sorry
I'm better with assembly anyway
Just kiddng, but i think i know how you made it.. i have an idea of how to do it.
nice release thanks.
this hack won´t be perfect with an aimbot pls let mater131 help you or ask him!!
Quote Originally Posted by LuckerFaZe View Post
this hack won´t be perfect with an aimbot pls let mater131 help you or ask him!!
Well, this is coded in C++.

And master131 uses C#.

But I was told he "converted" an C++ source to C#. (Not so hard, but hard)
So if he did that, he could be able to provide help.

(Not saying he can't do it with C++ :P)
Quote Originally Posted by LuckerFaZe View Post
this hack won´t be perfect with an aimbot pls let mater131 help you or ask him!!
I've already done aimbots.. I know what I'm doing...
Posts 16–30 of 153 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?