Global ban wave...

Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5
Only using DayZ Nav 3.4, not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by DayumX View Post
Of course, it is. You have a different logic?
You are and idiot.
yeah guys the bans are going out a lot nowadays i suggest not modding for a couple of days and wait for a new bypasser or something because these bans are coming like every 12 hours now.
So me and some buddies would go on servers and teleport people into a arena we made and force them to fight to the death.

Every 5-7th people we teleported would be a hacker.
I also got global banned. I was using the DayZnavigator.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

But I bought another key so im all good!
Quote Originally Posted by neoxue View Post
Yeah 2 keys are global ban. )': First time ever getting banned. What a shame.
Yea, the first ban hits hard... You can get new keys for 3$ nowdays.
Quote Originally Posted by neoxue View Post
Only reason why I hack is to make a business out of it, you chump. I'm guessing a "hacker" struck a nerve on you to make you come here to prove a point? You sir are the one with the meaningless life. I use the term 'kiddie' to simply point out ones childish ways. No tensions of calling someone a "skid". You arrogant little cunt.
So you're hacking to make a business out of it? How pathetic is your actual life that you need to try to use DayZ hacks to "make a business" anyway? If you're one of those people that sells "hacks" that actually just steal CD-Keys that's even more pathetic. Shouldn't you be in school or, I don't know, working a REAL job?

You are a skid, nothing more.
It's very possible to balance key stealing/selling with an actual real-life job. Sure, he may be a bad person, but it doesn't mean he "Should be in school" or "working a real job".

I don't like blatant attacks on others over the internet either. It doesn't work. :3
Quote Originally Posted by donmagicjuan View Post
So you're hacking to make a business out of it? How pathetic is your actual life that you need to try to use DayZ hacks to "make a business" anyway? If you're one of those people that sells "hacks" that actually just steal CD-Keys that's even more pathetic. Shouldn't you be in school or, I don't know, working a REAL job?

You are a skid, nothing more.
So you're basically the new troll out here ? I mean, we already have Bohemia guy and dayumx to do that ya know ? Enjoy your stay while you can, new moderators are coming here and some mess will be cleant.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Floatin View Post
I don't like blatant attacks on others over the internet either. It doesn't work. :3
Dude, that's troll territory. Don't ask how, don't ask why, they just do it.
Quote Originally Posted by donmagicjuan View Post
So you're hacking to make a business out of it? How pathetic is your actual life that you need to try to use DayZ hacks to "make a business" anyway? If you're one of those people that sells "hacks" that actually just steal CD-Keys that's even more pathetic. Shouldn't you be in school or, I don't know, working a REAL job?

You are a skid, nothing more.
which is funny because I probably make more out of that than you do out of your dead end medium wage income career. You're just a bad troll and I will stop feeding you now.
I was on a Fallujah server the other day and was teleported to a chopper to fight to the death with about 15 others. Good times. Hacking stopped, pfft, yeah mmkay.
I used both hacks this morning. I even spawned 5 cars just so I could blow them up, one heli and crashed it and I also spawned maybe 30 pipeboms so I could blow up a town.

I have not used them now, so don't know if they work anymore.
used them all (nav and survival) yesterday and am not banned, I have played today but didn't use any hacks.
I spawned a tank and razed Los Peligron to the ground. Completely Decimated.
Quote Originally Posted by DayumX View Post
You call him a troll, but deep down you know he is right
"Fighting over the internet is like winning the special Olympics. If you win you are still retarded."
Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?