Problem with cracked server username
Greetings.
[s]I've been trying to host an hamachi Tekkit server with my friends.
The problem is, every time any of us log in into the server, we log in without an username.
Therefore, we cannot play together because everyone logs in with the same player.
Anyway to go around this on the hacked Technic launcher?
I was trying to figure out a way to just use the Launcher to download the Tekkit mod packs, then place on the .minecraft folder and use a normal offline Minecraft launcher, allowing me to set an username, but I couldn't make it work.
I also tried to use xAuth plugin, so player needed to register at the server when logged in, but that didnt changed the name either.
The server is hosted on a Windows Vista Home Premium machine and I'm using a Windows 7 64-bits.
I'm sure we can find an easy solution for this problem, but since I'm new on this server hosting thing, I couldn't find it so far.[/s]
Thanks for your attention.
Edit: Fixed problem using other hacked launcher. (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...1-0-1-3-a.html)
Please any mod, mark this as solved.
Thanks again.
[s]I've been trying to host an hamachi Tekkit server with my friends.
The problem is, every time any of us log in into the server, we log in without an username.
Therefore, we cannot play together because everyone logs in with the same player.
Anyway to go around this on the hacked Technic launcher?
I was trying to figure out a way to just use the Launcher to download the Tekkit mod packs, then place on the .minecraft folder and use a normal offline Minecraft launcher, allowing me to set an username, but I couldn't make it work.
I also tried to use xAuth plugin, so player needed to register at the server when logged in, but that didnt changed the name either.
The server is hosted on a Windows Vista Home Premium machine and I'm using a Windows 7 64-bits.
I'm sure we can find an easy solution for this problem, but since I'm new on this server hosting thing, I couldn't find it so far.[/s]
Thanks for your attention.
Edit: Fixed problem using other hacked launcher. (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...1-0-1-3-a.html)
Please any mod, mark this as solved.
Thanks again.