PatchedOld Skool V.1.0 - Undetected

PollWhat System Are You
228 votes
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Old Skool V.1.0 - Undetected
Old Skool V.1.0 - Undetected
- MPGH.NET SPECIAL



Features


..::: Visual Hacks ::...

F.P.S
Nexon Chams
No Fog


...::: Effects Hacks ::..

Bright Light
Player WireFrame
Tracers
Breath
Bones


...:: Other Hacks ::..

Hulk Mode
Mile Pickup
No Spread
X-Hair



Images




Virus Scans ( Double Checked )

Virus Total Scan One : Click Me
Virus Total Scan Two : Click Me

Jotti Scan One : Click me
Jotti Scan Two : Click Me


Credits
Aeir
Fk127
Whit
Gellin
DeadLinez
Old Skool V.1.0_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 781 downloads Scanning…
Everything checks out,
/approved

Post Results.
Great job dude, nice menu.
Very sexy hack sir.
Love the menu style.
Just a Question whats hulk Mode???
Hello, do's it work?
If yes then nice work
Quote Originally Posted by CodeXana View Post
Just a Question whats hulk Mode???
It's Like a Super Jump from memory.
well nice work

does it have aimbot?
Hmmm why that not inject....
call me newbie but how do I open the menu :3
Quote Originally Posted by brendenhartt View Post
call me newbie but how do I open the menu :3
the INSERT key is damn near universal for opening/hiding most menus
Eww, bring back your old aimbot
Problem such - I throw dll the file in N-Jector I start game and I pound simply 0 - the menu doesn't appear even by insert pressing
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?