Dark Storm Rev

Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8
Dark Storm Rev
Dark Storm Rev
by Lmaobox

DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF ANY OF THESE FILES, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING

This hack was tested by me on Windows 7 Home Premium


Instructions

1) Run the Injector as Administrator. Don't press any buttons, there's no need. (Disable any Anti-Virus programs.Will detect false positives)
2) Run Team Fortress 2
3) Join ANY Server. (This hack hasn't been tested on MvM)
4) Now when your in an server, choose a class then press the Insert (INS) button on your keyboard,
5) A menu in a blue box should come up
6) there will be a range of hacks to choose from. Use the UP and DOWN buttons on your keyboard to scroll, LEFT and RIGHT to switch on and off.


Popular Things in this Hack

ESP ( health, boxes, gfx toggle, the works )
Aimbot ( doesn't work for me :/ )
Auto Pistol ( buggy )
Spin Bot
Screen Shot Cleaner
Thirdperson
Speed Hack ( you change the speed hack to on and the toggle to button 4 which is Shift )



Some hacks may/may not work. I recommend that you use the Clean Screenshot option when using ESP hack. I am not responsible if you get banned by VAC. Personally, i have not been banned yet i have used this hack for days now.

Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1801...is/1348890475/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...338430311d0142
Its mainly the injector, i've tried to use Winject but that would not work. My Jotti isnt Working apparently sorry i hope you let this one slip.


Screenshot
I wish i knew how to put inline still can do it :/ I ripped this where i found the hack


CREDITS!
Lmaobox (making the hack)
tarquin (for writing this post)
MPGH Community (for asking for a hack that's good)


Download and Thanks
Derk Storm Rev Edit_mpgh.net.rar257 KB · 2,596 downloads 33/53 malicious
hax.jpg99 KB · 921 downloads
You needed a second virus scan. I added it for you this time.
/approved
aimbot not working, damn.
Instead of complaining about the aimbot not working, fix it yourself. I fixed it, if I can, you can.
hello would you be able to say how you fixed it please i have no idea please ^^
Leeches, instead of being grateful for what they have, they complain about what they do not have,
Hack inject but I can't see menu ingame. I think it just a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by unkota View Post
Hack inject but I can't see menu ingame. I think it just a virus.
LOL, so un-grateful, its obviously not a virus if it was approved. I hope you read the instruction, press insert key.
Quote Originally Posted by unkota View Post
Hack inject but I can't see menu ingame. I think it just a virus.
Dude this wouldent be a proved if it was a virus.
Thanks tarquin for the amazing hacks
Then why hack is not work? Virus scan is not clear as you can see.
Because you press insert well in a server and the menu should pop up.
it works for me, but cit hack, aimbot docnt work and i dont know how to fix myself would anyone be able to help please?
Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us