Streaming Live On Twitch.Tv and Justin.Tv - GET AT US BRO!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Streaming Live On Twitch.Tv and Justin.Tv - GET AT US BRO!
Stream snipers welcome

DubbaJonny

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Will be streaming more tomorrow. getting off for the evening.
Why not post when you are streaming? Seems like it would make more sense as people can then get a look at your content and make a decision on whether they want to come back and watch or not. I personally will forget about it and continue to watch asdfmovies instead.
Quote Originally Posted by ANZAK View Post
Why not post when you are streaming? Seems like it would make more sense as people can then get a look at your content and make a decision on whether they want to come back and watch or not. I personally will forget about it and continue to watch asdfmovies instead.
I did...hence the edit. But it's 1 am here and everyone decided to go to sleep since we weren't getting anyone to come on with us. That's all. I'll be streaming tomorrow.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?