QuestionHelpBuggy ca graphics ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Buggy ca graphics ?
Lately on any game i've been playing on this computer the graphics seem to be buggy, weirdly extremely buggy.
you may be thinking oh its meant to be like that but particles of my guns are invisible and across the screen :s
here is a Screenshot of what I'm experiencing, any help would be nice.

Thanks in advance
maybe update your graphics card?
Lagging? If so you might be glitching into something on accident because of lag.
I always ust to get these but I just left the game and rejoined it was gone, have you tried re-installing?
Try updating your card and your drivers.

Update to the latest DirectX version also.

Try re-installing if all else fails.
Thank you so much guys i will do all this now and see how the results go !
try updating your drivers or reinstalling CA
i had same problems and when i updated my DirectX it worked fine
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us