Starting on C++ Programming.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Starting on C++ Programming.
Hey guys

So , I'm new on programming on c++. Let me see I've started getting into the thing for about hmmm .... 10 minutes and I read 0 books or any kind of that thing.
So , I found on Youtube a guy who's making a C++ programming tutorials and he's HILAROUS , he teaches you everything you need (I GUESS) to START on programming.

Here's the link for his FIRST VIDEO (check out the rest, total of: 27)


His first videos are very short (2~5 minutes) but its ENOUGH , from the video 5~27 they're longer.
So if you want to start Programming check him out , after you watch all his videos you will PROBABLY have a better idea of whats programming and will be a LOT easier to do it so.

So , if it helped you give me a thanks (:
Thanks , i think what code in C++ are easy if u study , now im new on C++ but i print a books to start learning i from Mexico but i know some english. Thanks to share the videos with us.
Quote Originally Posted by ChampJH View Post
Thanks , i think what code in C++ are easy if u study , now im new on C++ but i print a books to start learning i from Mexico but i know some english. Thanks to share the videos with us.
No problem mate , good luck with learning
I prefer a book over anything else.

Because when you have some time and nothing to do (even during BUS, train, something) you can always grab that book and read/study.
There is nothing better than that. (OH well nowadays we have tablets, but still, at the moment I prefer a book)

Also a book is something that you can always check back to see and read, train some stuff. The same doesn't happen with videos.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I prefer a book over anything else.

Because when you have some time and nothing to do (even during BUS, train, something) you can always grab that book and read/study.
There is nothing better than that. (OH well nowadays we have tablets, but still, at the moment I prefer a book)

Also a book is something that you can always check back to see and read, train some stuff. The same doesn't happen with videos.
I agree with that , but i'm too lazy to read a book , so i prefer watching videos.
But reading/studying books will always be the best option.
Quote Originally Posted by pozzabr View Post
I agree with that , but i'm too lazy to read a book , so i prefer watching videos.
But reading/studying books will always be the best option.
Videos are a great interactive way to learn but I find they limit the speed of your learning. When you are reading a book you can read as fast as you want at your own pace but when watching a video you have to follow the pace of THAT video. Most of the time I find the video pace is too slow and when I try to skip ahead I miss some things. But that's just my opinion, different people learn things in different ways better. Good luck!
Patience is the key!
Reading is a faster way of learning then watching videos.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us