[Release] Lmaowned HvH (Undetected)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Lmaowned HvH (Undetected)
Features;
Speedhack (PRESS E)
Aimbot
Steam ID's and Names
Bones
Silent aim (always head)
No hands
Bunnyhop (Hold space)

It is known that all features are auto on besides speed hack


Virus Scans; Lmao.HvH.Redux.rar - Jotti's malware scan


https://www.virustotal.com/file/773b...3066/analysis/

Proof screenies and video

http://i.imgur.com/iPKG8.jpg




(When playing OFFLINE with bots, and using speedhack, the bots have speedhack too, I was in an online server.)
Lmao.HvH.Redux_mpgh.net.rar313 KB · 744 downloads Scanning…
Good work
/approved

Post results.
Credits go to me : I made this hack undetected for knives to upload
About to testy, let's see ;p.

Why does ReadMe say that it is VAC Detected?

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Works very well

Apart from getting banned from every server I join (almost) x]
I didnt change the Readme, I'm very sorry. It's undetected, but was made undetected, i didnt know it said that in the readme haha
Care to allow it to aim at the body or even turn aimbot off ?
ATTENTIO : Everyone wondering about VAC detection and readme file , It's a leeched hack that was made for non vac + bots + HvH servers,I personally myself decided to update the md5 hash code to make it undetected. Meaning : Use at your own risk,Knives nor I take responsibility for any ban(s).
Derp, you've already specified that you updated it, they get it
info
you can use this on vac servers *WHEN ITS UNDETECTED* but when its detected then you can only use it on non vac servers
Quote Originally Posted by muckrats123 View Post
you can use this on vac servers *WHEN ITS UNDETECTED* but when its detected then you can only use it on non vac servers
Yeah I didn't figure that out myself
Quote Originally Posted by The R View Post
Yeah I didn't figure that out myself
haha yep i was scared shitless when i thought that i was gonna run out of non vac servers lol
C'est détecté, c'est écrit dans le fichier text
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?