Smilei need help please visual c++

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
i need help please visual c++
I please help I need to make a program in visual c ++. which requests the user that enters their fact, name, last name, identification of identity, telephone, age, they could please help me.



You're saying you need help with the C++ program you're writing, and it's purpose is to get that information? cout<<"Enter name n"; cin>>name; Lol?

You only need to read basic tutorials even if you're trying to make a database, try here If this is a harder server/client program, read up on some winsock, here.
Please clarify what you need/want, and we could help you. :P
Welcome to the MPGH staff secksy, I'm sure you will contribute a great deal to the users here.

To the question, you should be learning how to use sprintf and printf from stdio.h, it makes a lot more sense to use then cout.

scanf("Format", buffer);
printf("Format", additional params if required);
sprintf(buffer, format, additional params);
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?