Chalange !

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by P0w3r View Post
then giniyat in ilikecheats is not you, though your both names are identical.
no one else use this name

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecheats
Giniyat - Good friend & Coder. This public uses one of his hooks so I did not have to use one of mine.
i dont distribute hooks through pms so its probably one of my msn contacts

EDIT : i have disassembled the hack and found it really uses one of my hooks
i gotta find out who is this anonymous contact
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
@giniyat101 so this is not the right string ? fail again ?
i dont think it would even need string as all mutants fills hp after standing for 3 seconds .. no one needs bute files to know that
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
i thing NanoaddHP is in CShell since the ZM update :/
It's there for a long time...

__

I'm sure this won't work.
I already tried that long times ago.
That's playsound func. Remember that when you get healed a sound is played.
edx should be volume.
Check with known sound names and with lithtech engine.
Quote Originally Posted by P0w3r View Post
@giniyat101 just curious, did you help code vip hack for ilikecheats/fps.cheats? girlgamer told me you did.
No I am one of the coders at ILC / FPSC he lent me his hook so I would not have to be bothered finding a burner hook. Thus I gave him credits like any respectable coder would. I'm not a leecher like some people >_>
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THIS. HE IS -H L B O T- . SURE THIS WORK FOR CFVN ( VIETNAM ). HP will return to normal after a freeze for 3 seconds. String Not required, because scanned using CE .
Hmm... Could Be ........... Or Can't Be.....
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us