SolvedSomeone reported me...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Someone reported me...
They said they reported me with ban candy??? I was using the elite hack, I told him that I was in a hacked lobby and restarted mw3 (without the hack)
He said well to bad and I think I'm screwed any help advise would be greatly appreciated.
Ive been reported, i doubt they even go through reports. Probably just to reassure people. My friend and i hacked and were reported for 9 months before we got caught and banned
Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNH9 View Post
Ive been reported, i doubt they even go through reports. Probably just to reassure people. My friend and i hacked and were reported for 9 months before we got caught and banned
Thanks man hopefully I'll be playing Black ops 2 then and get banned later
You have to be reported VERY often so Ban Candy team will look at you Stats and stuff.. They can't just check every single player that has been reported cause most reports are just noobs getting crushed by skilled players... Also, they don't give a fuck for PC players...

/Solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?