HelpNexon No Hack Crashes

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Nexon No Hack Crashes
I Do Not hack.
My game can crash after like 1-60minutes When the game is Open , Lobby or Playing.

I tryed an anti-Crash , Did not worked.

Using Win-7 64bit
Using Avast Anti-Virus.

Also did a Quick Question into another thread , if this might be familliar for Allen.
What do you mean by Nexon? :/
Sounds like he's talking about CA EU ...
Moved.
CA related.
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
I Do Not hack.
My game can crash after like 1-60minutes When the game is Open , Lobby or Playing.

I tryed an anti-Crash , Did not worked.

Using Win-7 64bit
Using Avast Anti-Virus.

Also did a Quick Question into another thread , if this might be familliar for Allen.
Do you get any errors or just a simple crash to desktop?


Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Sounds like he's talking about CA EU ...
I think they are referring to CA NA, If so any chance this could be moved again? If not my bad
@Hero
Nexon is the Company of the Combaty Arm NA , i tought you Guys knew cause you are Moderator for these sections.
@Biesi
@temperr
That's CA NA...

@Genoble
it's a crash that CA close and on desktop...
there a pub
I cant move it ask .REZ to move it.
Iam mot the minion of this section.
@Janitor >.> then why you moved it to EU?
@.REZ /Request to move it back to CA NA HELP REQUEST. thanks.
It sounds to me like something is interfering with the game, like a process running in the background. Maybe just have a look thought your task manager and see if there's anything that looks like it could be doing that.
@Genoble
Already tryed
I removed all the program
Even avasr and java lol
/moved to correct section.
WIndows 7 isn't 100% compatible with CA.
You may receive it every time you play CA, normally after Patches Nexon tries to fix the crashing issues, the only thing I can recommend is cleaning/ delete out your Game folder dump files and .txt files..
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us