Pointers

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Pointers
How do you know which of the numbers to use for weapon logs? For example, today using the weaponclass of 0xC27FD0 I was able to get:

WeaponName
AmmoPerMagazine
MaxAmmo
WeaponPrice
and possibly DamageFactorByDistance, but I might have done that one wrong since I'm getting numbers like 986822423 (that one's for the M4A1).


I'm having a big issue figuring out which numbers to use though, for example when I try to get the weight, I've tried using:
0x19C
0x4120
0x3CEC
0x4138
and 0x3EC77C .


None of those values worked though, anyone know how I can figure iout which values I need to use? What specifically should I look for in the asm?


LunarTransit has been helping me out and has gotten me this far, but he's less than helpful in some areas, such as this.
Check the recent weapon logs.. check other thread I saw this posted recently.
I've already checked a bunch of threads, I don't want to create a hack, I want to do an advanced weapon log. Most of the pointers/offsets that other people provide here are unusable by me because they're for stuff like wallhacks that I don't need.
0xB10 for the WeaponWight.
I think when you used "DamageFactorByDistance" you tough that it would be for range, but no it's not.
For WeaponRange search for "Range"

good luck @GunDealer
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
0xB10 for the WeaponWight.
I think when you used "DamageFactorByDistance" you tough that it would be for range, but no it's not.
For WeaponRange search for "Range"

good luck @GunDealer
But my questions is how did you figure that out? I'm looking for way more values than just the weights, so I need to know how to do it.

If I look at any one of the 3 "Weight" strings, there is no 0xB10 in there, so how did you find that specific value? I also looked at "WeaponWeight", and there was no 0xB10 value in there either.

And no, I know range is different than DamageFactorByDistance, I was trying to find how much damage is reduced per distance with that, or figure out what it has in it at least.
"MoveSpeedPenalty" is for WeaponWight.

Q: How did I figure that out?
A: By Using Cheat Engine for first time to get the String Name to search for it easily in Cshell.dll
@GunDealer
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
"MoveSpeedPenalty" is for WeaponWight.

Q: How did I figure that out?
A: By Using Cheat Engine for first time to get the String Name to search for it easily in Cshell.dll
@GunDealer
I've tried using cheat engine with cf and it just gets detected I even tried making a thread asking if there was a way to use cheat engine with CF, and nobody really had an answer.

Do you use cheatengine with newloadlib?



Also, I get a bunch of really big numbers when I use 0xB10 from MoveSPeedPenalty, anyone know why?
Quote Originally Posted by GunDealer View Post


I've tried using cheat engine with cf and it just gets detected I even tried making a thread asking if there was a way to use cheat engine with CF, and nobody really had an answer.

Do you use cheatengine with newloadlib?



Also, I get a bunch of really big numbers when I use 0xB10 from MoveSPeedPenalty, anyone know why?
Send me the source how did you done it and I will try to fix it for you and yea xtrap detects the Cheat Engine you need xtrap bypasser or undetected Cheat Engine
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?