CrossFire Ship Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
CrossFire Ship Glitch
dont say its old cause i know its old and i want to share it
Ahah that's so old... ( Joking )
Pro glitcher
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
Ahah that's so old... ( Joking )
Pro glitcher
thanks u play NA?
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
thanks u play NA?
I don't play it for about 3/2 months :/
I play/glitch alot in CF EU ^^
I still appreciate it!
I didn't know about this
Quote Originally Posted by ~Psi~ View Post
I still appreciate it!
I didn't know about this
bet u dont glitch much
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
bet u dont glitch much
I don't.....the only glitch that i've ever done was a box glitch
Can I glitch with you? It'd be great if I could! I play CF NA.
Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGuest View Post
Can I glitch with you? It'd be great if I could! I play CF NA.
im kinda busy thez dayz
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
dont say its old cause i know its old and i want to share it
You were suppose to do it whit me -.-

-looks at my clan bags-

Nvm im here xD
[S]ir[N]inja too!
should at least show when we both were here xD
Very helpful it's old but i don't knew it thank you!!!!
it's old and pa..tch..ed how you've done this?
and it's patched .
Quote Originally Posted by muck12 View Post
it's old and pa..tch..ed how you've done this?
Quote Originally Posted by JohnGon View Post
and it's patched .
you guys just cant do it so yeah...it's patched for you , but not for me
also iSmexy said to dont say those comments.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?