Jailbreak virus prob

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Jailbreak virus prob
I was tryin to jailbreak my friends itouch and I dloading the program for it and. My mouse froze and wouldn't move so I unplugged and plugged it. Back in but would show no power and then the computer crashed.now every time I get on it crashes got any help and I would like to not lose any of my programs and files
Nice contribution niightwolf.

Back on topic,
Sounds like you got raped.
Just reinstall XP/Vista/7 if the damage was that bad.
Nightwolf you are awesome

Also you got a virus from jail break i use that lol
I have 3 possible solutions I can think of...

-if damage is minimal-

1. Insert your OS Disc and select system restore and restore to an earlier time, before you messed with it.(usually the quickest fix.)

-if damage is moderate-

2. Try to run in safe-mode, and get all the important data you can, such as photos, drivers, etc., then do a fresh install of your OS. (recommended.)

-if damage is severe-

3. Insert your OS Disc and select install, and be sure to format the hardrive of all files, and do a fresh reinstall, (LAST RESORT OPTION, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!)
its not a virus
its just the iphone is messed up like that
do a system restore on iphone return to previous original firmware, then try to QuickPWN it
ah i is nub...thought it was an actual model of a mac -.-.....Imma leave it to the mods lol...
my mouse froze too...
now im on mah laptop
Oh I thought it was the computer aswell...
It is the computer not the touch my mouse froze it crashed WTF do I do
read my post near the top? tells u three steps how to fix it, without even using your mouse...
i took it to best buy i got several viruses and my harddrive is shit now and all the usb ports got fried got a link where u can jailbreak ur ipodtouch but no viruses and scanned plz ?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?