QuestionChanging AVA Music

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Changing AVA Music
Since the UPK Extractor was released a week or so back, I was wondering how or if I could change AVA music like others did to skins and such. After using the extractor, some "soundcue" and "soundnodewave" files came up. What are these files, and how can I convert regular music files (mp3 and wav) to these?
Sure.
you can
where can i change it?
Wanna know it to i can put some hardstyle in my AVA Makes me go play better xD
Since its possible to change music, how to change lobby and game room lobby music?
Quote Originally Posted by OldMop View Post
Since its possible to change music, how to change lobby and game room lobby music?
how to chnage it?
thats what i'm asking lol...
I'm working on it figuring this out at the moment.
well ..... i think the music files and sounds are in avagame>content>sounds/music i dont have the .upk extractor so work it up
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
well ..... i think the music files and sounds are in avagame>content>sounds/music i dont have the .upk extractor so work it up
I have the .SoundNodeWav files from the .upk package already. The problem is, the way AVA is designed it blocks you from extracting the sound file itself from the .SoundNodeWav. What I need to do, is go through the entire file with a HeX editor, manually rip the audio from the file itself, find the offset that leads to the audio file in AVA, and the hook the new audio file I to the game. It'll have to wrk like a regular injection based hack in this manner, as the audio files are locked.
I heard that you can mix the old sound with the new one by lower volume of the old sound. That one way to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by SteelSkinz View Post
I heard that you can mix the old sound with the new one by lower volume of the old sound. That one way to do it.
I'm going to give that a try and I'll get back to you on that
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


I'm going to give that a try and I'll get back to you on that
i guess pseudo code is out of the question to try and rip the sound file ?
Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
i guess pseudo code is out of the question to try and rip the sound file ?
Already tried, shots encrypted like hell, all I could get were the words "STEEL Studio", but I have a few people who are helping me with a few other methods.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Already tried, shots encrypted like hell, all I could get were the words "STEEL Studio", but I have a few people who are helping me with a few other methods.
i have tried but i cant seem to get it to work and i tried with neo hex editor and cant find the entry for it it is very confusing
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?