Thumbs upDave84311

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Dave84311
What I've always wondered was what the 84311 in Dave's name meant. Any Thoughts?
idk. :|

Is it his area code? :O
ask him........

Edit: snil area code = fielding utah
its probally just random numbers he put
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
Edit: snil area code = fielding utah
HOW DO YOU KNOW?


Just kidding...

I live in Florida. :|
So its his are code?

What I was just thinking(THINKING) that it all adds up to 17 and maybe that was the time he started the website???lol
i thik thats how manny times hes said ******?
Maybe. came to be pretty popular though so i guess they are lucky lotto numbers!! WOOT!
They are just random numbers I bet

Stop looking into this

I could be Plokmii1242 and it could mean nothing
welll.... SMASH987 its awsome da numbers are a countdown till obamas assasination.... XD
smash, i think your mistaking. it's how many times he said DICK
Rofl it means nothing but numbers. Dun maturr.
Maybe its just his internet id :]
it's his password

wink wink
Its the amount of times he has raped arun.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us