ExclamationHelpTime Pointers for Game rooms

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Time Pointers for Game rooms
I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

@AvaNoobcake

@Jabberwock

@AVA PlaYe

@meawww
It cannot be as i told you it works only in demo or team death match with 2 players or more.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
It cannot be as i told you it works only in demo or team death match with 2 players or more.
Lol xD didnt notice that i typed that ty
Now you have to find the time is like : 1:52 find it in CE and it will be decreased
Tip: i didn't test this that maybe not work
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
Now you have to find the time is like : 1:52 find it in CE and it will be decreased
Tip: i didn't test this that maybe not work
Ill try.... Im wondering if both players can use that time hacker to cause alot mission time complete messages, therefore adding alot of win or losses(depending if you need losses or wins.)
Bumpercopter
Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

@AvaNoobcake

@Jabberwock

@AVA PlaYe

@meawww
not possible working as long as u do only in single player, hack is for client sided only
Quote Originally Posted by harlcreeds View Post
not possible working as long as u do only in single player, hack is for client sided only
Single player as in?
Bumpers Activated
Bumpercars
Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
I need someone to help me out on this, well I need and pointer, that can change the time of lets say..... Annihilation or Demo, an change it to zero and do alot of the "mission time complete" messages, to see if i can use it with two players in the same room, to see if I can speed the win farm process up.

@AvaNoobcake

@Jabberwock

@AVA PlaYe

@meawww

i think time is Server sided ....??
already have it .. but i can't use it in PVP or COOP
i can only use it with Client Room
Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post



i think time is Server sided ....??
already have it .. but i can't use it in PVP or COOP
i can only use it with Client Room
It should work during the countdown like DV or LDE
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us