What now ?
Hello everybody 
I have been learning c+++ and came to a point where i need answer :
- I know how to find adresses with OllyDBG
But when i download an exemple source code for dll injection, i feel completly lost, i would like to know how to learn the function like "Write process memory" etc...
And another question , what do i need to know after that ?
I understand i can make dll injection, but what's the next step ? Making a Direct x hack ?

I have been learning c+++ and came to a point where i need answer :
- I know how to find adresses with OllyDBG
But when i download an exemple source code for dll injection, i feel completly lost, i would like to know how to learn the function like "Write process memory" etc...
And another question , what do i need to know after that ?
I understand i can make dll injection, but what's the next step ? Making a Direct x hack ?