UAV hack help?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
UAV hack help?
I downloaded all the bypass gameguard files and such and replaced everything. I download the UAV hack and used the Perx Injector to auto inject when AVA opened. The direction said to click "END" while your were in game to toggle the UAV hack. So I did. Nothing happens, it's just a regular gameplay. This happens with all the other hacks i download, such as the super weapon and the no recoil. It never seems to work for me. Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
You didn't inject properly. You got 32bit system or 64bit? Did you open the injector as admin?
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
You didn't inject properly. You got 32bit system or 64bit? Did you open the injector as admin?
I have a 64 bit system. I'll try running as admin to see if it works.

EDIT:Thank you so much, it was because I wasn't running as admin. Thanks again.
So you have c++ crap installed?
Quote Originally Posted by CigaretteBLUNT View Post
I downloaded all the bypass gameguard files and such and replaced everything. I download the UAV hack and used the Perx Injector to auto inject when AVA opened. The direction said to click "END" while your were in game to toggle the UAV hack. So I did. Nothing happens, it's just a regular gameplay. This happens with all the other hacks i download, such as the super weapon and the no recoil. It never seems to work for me. Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
u using 32bit. perx injector can't find ava.exe
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us