TalkingWTBWTB/WTT

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WTB/WTT Diablo 3
didn't want to make 2 threads so i am putting it here. i am looking to buy diablo 3 or trade it for 1 or 2 steam accounts hit me up on
Skype
timer_619
Quote Originally Posted by timer951 View Post
didn't want to make 2 threads so i am putting it here. i am looking to buy diablo 3 or trade it for 1 or 2 steam accounts hit me up on
Skype
timer_619
I have D3 and SC2 on battlenet account. Offer ?
I only want diablo 3 and what are you looking for $ or trade?
Quote Originally Posted by timer951 View Post
I only want diablo 3 and what are you looking for $ or trade?
What can you offer ?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?