What the shit..

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
What the shit..
You guys doing up so late. Well up so late on MPGH that is. Tell me, I'm bored and need a conversation, lmao.
It's only 10 for me. : D
It's just 7:03 AM for me....
I don't call that late. ^^
Lol, well It's not late where you guys live. o.O
ware u live hood i live in chicago and its 10:09 pm
It's 2:13 PM, I just had lunch, I am now enjoying a can of Solo Lemon Lime.

What about everyone else?
1~am eastern shore..
MPGH has been slow

i ma' go pleasure myself to some porn now
soz.. bye
LMAO GOURAV ONLY YOU WOULD SAY THAT well im going to play my ps3 in 10mins
10:19 pm right har

downloading some shit on torrent and watching wrestling
1:41 AM here. I'm talking to some girl on Myspace. D:
bay area stand up!!!!
lmao bay area lisen to this song and tell me if you like it
Mac Dre is the real thang bruh

aww why you have to bring him yeah hes good
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us