LightbulbTeam Switch in game Effect

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Team Switch in game Effect
Ok idk if i post this in wrong section but if so please move it .

Ok am playing escort or demolition . I activate my Hacks ( UAV , Hack Pack , name Hider) Idk witch of those hacks does the effect but when i switch Gun mode to Sniper . I re spawn on the enemy side (In game). idk how it happen but it happen more than once. Next time it happen am a take a screen shot and post it her if i dont get kill before i take it.

What are your views on it ?
it mite probably be the hack pack that did it
Moved to correct sub-forum. I've actually tested this out, it happens to me even without the hacks activated once in a blue moon, though it happens more frequently with the hacks activated. I blame Aeria for having shitty service to be honest
This could be used to discover the opk by ghost hack + this way
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
This could be used to discover the opk by ghost hack + this way
Hmm smart idea xd

(333 posts lolz)
Hmm... If someone could do this really often some of our coders could use this to find a new hack.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?