Thumbs upAK47 and SSG82 RapidFire Returned!!!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
AK47 and SSG82 RapidFire Returned!!!
Hello!!! I have a new RapidFire!!! I edit the file by my own self!!! I will release when i it tomorrow or anytime... Want Proff?? pm me and play game with me.. i show the proff I will release it soon!!!
PRESS THANK!!
PROFF:




Nice one broh .
i want the link
Quote Originally Posted by shahir1 View Post
Hello!!! I have a new RapidFire!!! I edit the file by my own self!!! I will release when i it tomorrow or anytime... Want Proff?? pm me and play game with me.. i show the proff I will release it soon!!!
PRESS THANK!!
PROFF:






nice job we will wait for it ..... HACK forever
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'd be happy to play with you. Whisper me @ 6.20PM. Justicia = my ign.
this link pls.... let us enjoy first before BS patch it...
It's been 2 days but still not release , hope u not like the some person who's ask for thanks only .
i already saw few players using rapid fire .... but no link released here... sigh.... comeon release it fast
Yes i saw too but here no link
scammed! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?