DayZ keys for Origin account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ keys for Origin account
Games on account:
Battlefield 3
Dragon Age - Origins
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3 (with "From Ashes" DLC)
and The Sims 3
I offer 3 keys ! If it isn't enought, tell me !
Quote Originally Posted by K1NGEN! View Post
I offer 3 keys ! If it isn't enought, tell me !
Five keys and you have a deal
4keys and you have a deal ?
Okay, but you send me the keys and I will send you the account after I have tried them out
IM trusted, ur not. I have spawning service and key selling shop.
I just don't want to get screwed over on a deal, you just can't trust anyone on the internet. So account and then keys?
Give the account, then the keys, add me skype: kanye_west_rules
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?